Jamie is a graduate of Coach U’s Core Essentials Program, enhancing her life coaching practice. Recently she completed Dialectic Behavior Therapy Foundations Training from the Behavioral Tech A Linenehan Institute Training Company. Jamie has comprehensive training in DBT (Directive behavioral therapy).
She incorporates positivity and coaching techniques in her therapy to assist in achieving one's goals. When working with others to better understand their thoughts and feelings, she uses a variety of modalities that includes: Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Object Relation, Spiritual, Horticulture, Drama, Narrative, Motivational Interviewing, Psychoanalysis, Positive Psychology, Art and Play therapy. Jamie has successfully helped individuals of all different ages build their confidence and love within themselves. She happily continues focusing on empowering lives.
Some of the training attended and completed:
- Dialectic Behavior Therapy Foundations Training from the Behavioral Tech A Linenehan Institute Training Company.
- Trauma Informed Care Training
- Applied Suicide Skills Training (ASIST)
- safeTALK - Suicide Awareness for Everyone Training
- Assessment & Treatment of Children with ADHD
- Dangerous Beliefs: The Psychology of Conflict Resolution
- Coach U’s Core Essentials Program